+2348035640079 | +2348063508782 | +2348037904924
THE PREMIER TRANSNATIONAL OPEN PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP. MEMBER OF INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF TRANSNATIONAL UNIVERSITIES (IATU) AND MEMBER OF AFRICAN COUNCIL FOR DISTANCE EDUCATION)
Trailblazing! Universal! Effective!
---productive and impactful entrepreneurship education for (SDG 8)
(Developing leaders who drive growth and value creation) This is an action-based learning that delivers immediate value. CESBM Executive Education open enrollment offerings address the needs of individuals as well as organisations. Our individual and team development programmes help develop entrepreneurial leaders who create opportunities to drive growth and value creation. Offerings are taught by CESBM faculty who are not only skilled educators, but also seasoned business leaders and researchers.
(Bridge the gap between theory and practice. Create actionable opportunities).
This involves creating new opportunities/growth and value creation.
Our customized learning solutions are tailored to the unique needs of your organisation and its people. We design and deliver programmes that address key business priorities and enable your leaders create new opportunities through Entrepreneurial Dynamism. Custom programmes translate business fundamentals into actionable strategies through applied-learning projects. Participants leave programmes with plans in place and steps taken towards advancing their individual and organisational goals.
Custom programmes enable our clients to:
Build organisational knowledge and competencies
Implement strategies to meet objectives
Solutions are flexible and tailored to specific organisational priorities including needs assessment, programme design and delivery, post-programme follow-up and measurement, advising and coaching. Programmes may be designed as short workshops, week-long classroom-based sessions, online learning or comprehensive modular offerings. CESBUMA’s learning format often blends face-to-face sessions with interactive web-based learning.
CESBM faculty, augmented by outside experts and consultants, are skilled teachers, expert researchers and seasoned practitioners. We take pride in partnering collaboratively with our clients on all aspects of programme design and delivery.
Several organisations from virtually every key industry have partnered with CESBUMA for customised learning solutions.
Entrepreneurship is often associated with startups, venture capital, and business incubators. But, of course, the ability to continuously take action and experiment, combined with the foundation of strong business acumen and analysis, is what makes a company of any type or size in any industry successful.
Individuals can learn to act and think entrepreneurially to create the future they want. As the leader in entrepreneurship education, CESBM is redefining what it means to be ready to make an impact in established organisations. Redefine your bottom line, by finding and developing your entrepreneurial leaders at CESBM.
(Engaging companies, recruiters, organisations of all types and sizes) Match your business needs with CESBM undergraduate, and Master’s talent
Increase recognition and engagement among current students.
Be a part of the CESBM community at many levels, ranging from sponsorships to coaching students one-on-one.
Through CESBM’s executive education offerings, our faculty teams thoughtfully integrate a mix of teaching approaches that enables you and your organisation to meet and exceed business objectives and performance goals. Blended learning in executive education involves complementing traditional face-to-face programmes with e-learning technologies such as simulations, seminars, threaded discussions and wikis, group exercises, classroom interactions, videos and more.
You and your organisation’s leaders retain more of what you learn because our integrated, action-based learning format lets you face problems just as you’ll face them in real life, bridging the gap between theory and practice, and between knowing what to do, and knowing how, when, and why to do it.
And, as an industry leader in the design, development, and delivery of interactive modules, multimedia case studies, and immersive simulations, we complement our renowned faculty’s custom classroom experiences with online and blended opportunities for entrepreneurial leaders of all kinds.
At CESBM, we believe we can positively change the world through entrepreneurship education. As the renowned leader in entrepreneurship education, we launched our Seminars for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) to teach educators from institutions around the continent. Since commencement, we have several academics and entrepreneurs from several academic institutions, government organisations, and foundations in Nigeria, to teach entrepreneurship combining theory and practice to students each year.
Our Seminars for Entrepreneurship Educators (SEE) programmes include:
CESBM Seminars for Entrepreneurship Educators Our flagship programme is held twice a year on CESBM’s campus to build an international cadre of educators who understand the importance of combining entrepreneurship theory and practice in teaching. Cross-disciplinary educators from around the continent are invited to attend CESBM SEE.
Our customised programmes are hosted on multiple occasions throughout the year at institutions around the country.
A comprehensive and customisable suite of six learning modules designed to prepare an institution’s educators to effectively teach entrepreneurship. CESBM consults closely with colleges, universities and other academic institutions to design and deliver modules that meet unique needs and capabilities.
These programmes provide regional entrepreneurial growth and economic development through entrepreneurship education. CESBM strategically partners with academic institutions, governments, corporations and foundations to deliver SEE programmes that stimulate growth and value creation on an institutional, regional, and national level.
With support from generous donors and in partnership with various campus organisations, CESBM’s academic centres are designed to provide students with real-life experience to put into practice what they learn in the classroom. Also through our centres and institutes, scholars catalyze, convene and share leading research.
• Through Skills Acquisition Centre, the college offers skills acquisition services to entire college students. It also provides Consultancy and Skills Development Training Services through short courses specifically tailored to cater for societal needs.
• The vocational courses offered include but not limited to :
• Renewable Energy Solutions (Solar, Wind and Bio Technologies)
• Fish farming, poultry, livestock farming, arable farming, agro-produce marketing, agro-produce export, agro-chemical sales,
• Carpentry and Joinery, Furniture Making and Upholstery, Welding and Fabrication
• Electrical Installation and Repair Work, electrical/electronics,
• Motor Vehicle Mechanics
• Interior decoration, painting, printing, art/design,
• Photography/video coverage,
• Tailoring/fashion designing, dyeing and tie, knitting
• Cosmetology and Beauty Therapy, saponification services
• Bakery, food processing, hotel and catering services, , event management, Hospitality and Tourism
• Block Laying and Concreting ,building technology,
• Nylon/polythene production and Pure water production,
• Radio, TV and GSM Servicing
• Telecommunications Technology
• Plumbing and Pipe Fitting
• Printing Technology, art/design
• Refrigeration and Air-conditioning
• Health Management Programme.
• Aged Persons Care Programme.
• Public and Motivational speaking
• Script writing (prose, drama, speeches)
• Retirement Planning
• Business Succession Plan (for retiring Entrepreneurs).
• Effective Home management.
• Television Production Programme: Elocution, Diction & Phonetics for effective communication, Camera Operation for Television Production, Fundamentals of Editing Television Programmes, Television & Film and TV Production, Directing Television Programmes & Home Videos. Dramatic and Performing and Arts, Music,
Other areas shall include but not limited to:
• Enterprise Launching and Management/Small Enterprise Development– from start-up to growth and expansion.
• Business Plan Writing
• Consultancy and Business Counseling and Clinics
• NGO and CBO management
• Financial Management and Book Keeping
• Training of Trainers
• Psychology of Adult Learner – tailored to Entrepreneurs
• Creativity, Innovation and Business Idea Analysis
• Business Commutation and Report Writing
• ICT, Technology adoption and transfer in SME’s.
• Marketing and Research in Small and Medium Size Enterprises
• Pre/Post retirement Training
• Product/service quality management.
• Rocket Pitch/Elevator Pitch Presentation Competitions
• Confidence building through entrepreneurial lab
• Idea lab, industry interface
• Opportunity identification and selection
• Mentoring and guidance